Monday, February 13, 2012

The Recklessness of...Youth!

Hurtling toward the end of life as I know it into the unknown, I am lucky enough to be unconcerned about what happens when THIS is over. I have found PURPOSE, which is more comforting to me than even TRUTH, and this discovery renders all peripherals...moot.

The doc told me that I am still young and without obvious signs of underlying health issues. In the context of my experience and observations, baby, that's a ticket to ride. I urge everyone I know to embrace the idea of cleanER living. We all have our vices, but we should never allow them to approach the threshold of deadly.

I don't give a damn about pointing fingers and judgment. I try to deal with "what is" rather than "why is". "Let he who is without sin..." Besides, though now, I live like a Mormon (well, almost..., LOL), CSI would have a field day going through my closet, and some know this better than others.

No comments: